Cvent India Hiring CA,CPA candidates for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Cvent India is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Cvent India Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cvent India
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience:4 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Compile, validate, and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Preparing 10-Q/10-K in compliance with SEC requirements
- Driving operational efficiencies in the financial close and reporting compliance as per SEC guidelines
- Preparation/Review of monthly/quarterly/annual Financials (P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows)
- Implementation and operationalization of New Accounting Standards & Accounting Policies (e.g. new lease and revenue recognition standards
- Pro Forma Financial Reporting associated with a divestiture, acquisition, IPO, or capital raising transaction
- Experience with transactions, including preparing carve-out financial statements, assisting with initial public offerings, assisting with SEC filings, responding to SEC comment letters, purchase accounting support, etc.
- Prepare various MIS reports for Senior Management
- Support yearly Financial Audits
- Perform various financial and accounting analysis.
- Experience with international statutory audits a plus
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.