Crisil Limited Released Job Openings On 04-09-2021.CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. We are Indias leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world’s largest banks and leading corporations.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Limited Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Management Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Global Analytical Center works as a research & analytics center for S&P Global Ratings, which is the foremost provider of credit ratings, research and thought leadership. As a member of GAC, you will – Work closely with S&P Global Ratings Analyst(s) to monitor and track the performance of a portfolio of credits / transactions, and responding to credit events. Work on financial / cash flow / proprietary models –projections, forecasting, stress case scenarios Analyse relevant performance parameters such as financial ratios, liquidity, prepayments, defaults, foreclosure as applicable Conduct detailed market analysis including peer comparisons, industry drivers, macro-economic trends, regulatory policies and implications • Apply asset class specific and boarder credit ratings principles and methodology forward-looking analytical approach Draft rating rationale reports detailing the analysis with strong analytical opinion and backing Work on a gamut of activities to help support the S&P Ratings Analyst to produce credit ratings Opportunity to work with S&P Global Ratings and Research teams across sectors, asset classes and regions Track the financial environment such as macroeconomic developments, and sector / asset class performance Build strong working relationships with global.