Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021. Credit Suisse recruiting CA,CPA,CFA for Product Control_ENO and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Credit Suisse Group AG Global Wealth Manager, Investment Bank and Financial Services Company, founded in Switzerland..Eligibility for the Product Control_ENO as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Product Control_ENO
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CFA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments. Perform month-end reconciliation of general ledger. Ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies. Support the production of financial reporting disclosures per relevant GAAPs.
- Partner with the business and other partners to evaluate and integrate new products and business into our financial environment in a controlled manner.
- Take ownership of all Valuation matters including Independent price verification, Valuation adjustments, Fair Value Adjustments. Support the implementation of the Firm’s strategic projects and regulatory commitments, including Accelerated Balance sheet Reporting, IBOR transitions.
- Execute controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and raise in a timely manner to senior management. Leverage technology and tools to deliver solution that streamline daily and monthly P&L preparation and reporting processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Credit Suisse Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Credit Suisse Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.