Bank of America Recruitment 2021.Bank of America recruiting Commerce Graduate/PG/ICWA/CA Intermediate or Final/CS for Senior Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Manager
- Qualification: Commerce Graduate/PG/ICWA/CA Intermediate or Final/CS
- Experience: 11-13 years of finance, accounting and SAP Operations plus Implementation experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead SAP new version implementation and to serve as a key person for day to day support functions of SAP GL activities
- Provide trouble shooting for day to day issues hampering data flow between GLs
- Review errors to identify patterns /gaps and highlight the same for fixes.
- Process Escalations in accordance to documented process and follow through to closure
- Good working Knowledge on SAP (especially General Ledger). Should be well versed on GL transactions and its flow
- Working experience on enhancement projects within SAP
- Good understanding of Revaluation, Translation, Suspense accounting, Inter Company Accounting
- Hands-on Experience on Account Reconciliations between various subsystems
- Well versed with accounting skills and journal entries
- Provide Resolutions on the tickets raised by the Users.
- Interaction with LOB (Line of Business) on daily calls.
- Monthly metrics reporting to LOB.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.