Colgate-Palmolive Released Job Openings On 28-07-2021.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered in Park Avenue, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and allocation of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Colgate-Palmolive s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Colgate-Palmolive Recruiting Graduate Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for General Accounting – Associate Analyst Position.Complete Details for the General Accounting – Associate Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform all accounting activities as per the defined SOPs Review the SOP periodically and recommend necessary changes as and when needed in consultation with relevant stake holders Ensure that all the accounting is in compliance with the US GAAPs Ensure the effective controls are maintained to achieve high accuracy as per the internal company guidelines Execute intercompany transactions Perform the entire range of activities pertaining to closing books of accounts Undertake assessment cycles for seamless movement from FI to PA module at month end Review and timely resolution of all audit queries Perform all the compliances as per SOX guidelines Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives Interaction with the external audit team Perform all the compliances including maintaining the documents as per SOX guidelines Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives Interaction with the business partners