Colgate Palmolive Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Colgate Palmolive Recruiting B.Com,B.B.A/ B.M.S, B.A Candidates with 08-13+ Years Experience for Senior Business Analyst – Analytics Position.Complete Details for the Senior Business Analyst – Analytics as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Pricing, PPA, Promotion and Assortment Capability: tools and models Keep fully updated on state of the art Pricing & PPA and assortment tools and models Provide training and share new practices and success cases to build awareness, knowledge & usage of PPA and assortment optimization techniques in the regional team Attend regular training on PPA and assortment optimization tools Introduce new Promo Optimization tools and methodologies in the region based on RGM principles Pricing and Price Pack Architecture, Assortment Analysis: Key activities Clearly identify questions: Participate in Category team meetings whenever possible and proactively engage with category teams to identify any pricing needs and questions. Prioritize and align on the questions, align with the category teams on the scope for further analysis. Data collection & review: Compile consumer research reports, pricing studies, elasticity studies, market structure reports, category situational analysis reports, financial reports, Nielsen share reports. Review, summarize, prepare initial learning and identify information gaps. Nielsen / external data agency analysis: Conduct situation review analysis to identify opportunities & develop hypothesis using PPA tools (Mekko charts, Pricing structure, Magic price points, Threshold analysis, Price Gap/index vs competitors, SKU Margin Analysis, Quadrant / Bubble charts and Price pack incentive curves etc) and assortment optimization tools. High level of proficiency in Nielsen Answers and Excel / Google sheet required. Discrete Choice modeling: Consumer testing of new pack sizes/formats in a choice based conjoint study and quantify the market size opportunities for new pack sizes