Cognizant Released Job Openings On 17/03/2023.Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate,MBA (Finance )/CA/ICWA with 07-12 Years Experience for Business Finance Role.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:17/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Infosys Walk-in Drive On 25th March 2023 For CA Inter,ICWA Inter,B.Com,BBM,M.Com,MBA -Finance
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly forecast and submit.
- Creating the yearly budget and setting the margin targets to each projects and track the actuals.
- Closely tracking the monthly financials performance of each project and analyzing against budget the sharing the insights with higher management.
- Analyzing monthly P&L including variance analysis of Actual Vs. Forecast, Actual Vs. Plan, Current Month Vs. Prior Month, Quarter over Quarter along with trend analysis.
- Assisting the Project team during the preparation of SOW by preparing Rate Card as a Corporate FP&A team. (Deal pricing)
- Work with delivery and helping them in optimizing the cost/maximizing the revenue in order to improve the margins.
- Work with internal and external auditors/risk assessment team and support with necessary information.
- Strong in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in Costing, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Knowledge of invoicing.
- Strong Communication Skills, Verbal and Written.
- Good understanding of Contract Management
- Client facing experience.
- Strong co-ordination Skill
- Critical problem solving and issue resolution
- Analyzing data, doing in-depth analysis and identifying trends
- Managing multiple stakeholder (both internal and external), tasks and priorities
- Understand key requirements from stakeholders for them to get delivered and executed.
- Ability to Plan and Prioritize
- Confidence and positive outlook
- Analytical thinking, Adaptability, Relationship Partnering are added advantage
- B- school- Preference