Grant Thornton Recruitment 2021. Grant Thornton recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Grant Thornton Bharat is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. It has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros..Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Grant Thornton
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 12 – 18 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:28/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finalization of assurance engagements (including group reporting)
- Day to day guidance to Consultants/AM/Managers working in the team
- Management of time and cost on the project code
- Timely billing and collections from the clients
- Support seniors and independently work on business development initiatives including preparation of proposals and budgets.
- Ensure 100% adherence to quality procedures in order to ensure high impact deliverables for the clients
- Work towards self & team development by facilitating and attending training & seminars on assurance practice & accounting standards
- Should be willing to travel as and when required within the country and abroad for continuous/ long period of time
- Work under deadlines and demanding client conditions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.