Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2021. Aditya Birla Group recruiting CA for SH F&C-West Bengal Cemnet Works and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.Eligibility for the SH F&C-West Bengal Cemnet Works as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Aditya Birla Group
- Location : West Bengal
- Post Name: SH F&C-West Bengal Cemnet Works
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:8-12 Years
- No of Vacancies:01 or More
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance & Accounting:Organise & control the Finance & Accounting activities of the unit to ensure compliance of financial systems and financial integrity.
- Statutory & Management Reports: Review and ensure pro-active submission of necessary statutory & management reports to fulfil management requirement and ensure strict compliance for management decision making.
- Compliance with various statutory, Commercial and Taxation Acts, Rules & Regulations & Liaising.
- Ensuring compliance with the various Companies Act, Direct & Indirect Tax, Company Matters, and other commercial & taxation laws with high degree of corporate governance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.