Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting Chartered Accountant / ICWA / MBA / B.Com for AH – Senior Specialist (RTP) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Eligibility for the AH – Senior Specialist (RTP) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Maersk
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: AH – Senior Specialist (RTP)
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant / ICWA / MBA / B.Com
- Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Proficiency in managing accounts payables, from requisition to pay and maintaining banking processes and vendor reconciliation
- Skilled in handling invoice processing & reporting activities and experienced in working in F&A (RTP Domain)
- Strong stakeholder engagement at strategic and tactical level with business partners
- Driving and leading RTP/ PTP process improvement projects
- Meeting of all deadlines as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Hands-on experience in handling entire accounting, finance functions & Business Transitions
- Ensuring that all payments are made to suppliers within the stipulated timeframe and managing accounts payable within the pre-set parameters
- Ensures all implemented processes and procedures are documented and kept up to date (SOPs, guidelines)
- Aims at always closing process open items/ issues in a timely and qualitative manner.
- Ensuring Intercompany guidelines are adhered in case of inter-company billings and charge backs.
- Supports team members in the accounts payables process
- Coordinating complete planning & management internal control and audit support and activities for ensuring compliance as per control manual.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.