1. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has reminded the taxpayers to pay outstanding dues by completing the process by e-filing Form 4 under Direct Tax Vivad se Vishvas (DTVSV) on or before the 31st October 2021.
2. As per DTVSV Form-4, the taxpayer needs to intimate the details of payment in Form-4 along with proof of withdrawal of the relevant appeal, writ, and arbitration for dispute resolution.
3. The taxpayer needs to intimate the details of payment in Form-4 along with proof of withdrawal of relevant appeal, writ, arbitration for dispute resolution. After login to the portal, click on the Form 4 option, various information will be auto-populated.
3. According to the certificate received from the designated authority in Form-3 vide certificate number namely PAN/TAN and Aadhaar Number and assessment year / Financial Year. The applicant needs to provide the details of payments made in the manner namely Basic Statistical Return Code of Bank namely Serial Number of Challan, Amount (Rs), and Date of Deposit (DD/MM/YYYY).
4. After providing the details, upload proof of withdrawal with number and forum if any appeal, objections, writ petition, application, special leave petition, arbitration, mediation conciliation, or claim has been withdrawn. The applicant can submit the form after providing the date and time details.