TomTom Recruitment 2021. TomTom recruiting MCom,/ MBA(Finance) / CMA/ CA Inter for Accounting Supervisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education . TomTom N.V. Dutch multinational developer and creator of location technology and consumer electronics. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, Tom Tom launched the first generation satellite navigation equipment in 2004. Eligibility for the Accounting Supervisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: TomTom
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Accounting Supervisor
- Qualification: MCom,/ MBA(Finance) / CMA/ CA Inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage team of 6 fte setting objectives and align with the Financial Shared Service Units’ objectives
- Group reporting of AR aging
- Actively maintain network with internal stakeholders like BU controllers and account managers and proactively inform them on relevant information
- Work together with billing teams to identify ways to further improve billing quality
- Identify opportunities to improve collection processes
- Improve transparency by implementing aligned reporting preferably real time available for stakeholders
- Reporting to Business control team, the status of collections and aging of outstanding receivables
- Ensure 100% accurate accounting of all sales invoices/ credit memos. Application of Receipts & Credit memos against respective invoices to have correct listing of outstanding invoices.
- Need to Coordinate with Statutory and internal auditor for their requirements pertains to accounts receivable profile
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in TomTom Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with TomTom Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.