Deloitte India Recruitment 2021. Deloitte India recruiting B.Com /BBA MBA for Manager-GFS-MDM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education . Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world. Eligibility for the Manager-GFS-MDM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte India
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Manager-GFS-MDM
- Qualification: B.Com /BBA MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To drive and support the team Leadership in achievement of strategic business objectives (that are consistent with the overall firm strategy) through the development and implementation of robust, timely and accurate data management and maintenance.
- Communicating / Interacting and coordinating with other Shared Services Functions, US/USI Sr. Managers, other finance teams, Member Firms and provide regular updates to MDM leadership.
- Achieving & driving the team to achieve targets and defined SLAs within specified timelines and reviewing the work products/sub-processes.
- To support Team Leadership in creation of quantitative and qualitative metrics (must understand the underlying reasons behind each measurement) for the process optimization and successful implementation of the initiatives in the team.
- Applying knowledge of firm’s policies in basic transaction processing & enforcing governance of the firm’s processes in custody and maintenance of updated documentation. Periodically review the various process documentation of the sub processes within the team.
- Ongoing monitoring and profiling for cleansing and validation of data.
- Constantly evaluating the processes within the team to generate and implement process improvement ideas in order to bring efficiency within the processes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.