Capita India Released Job Openings On 18-09-2021. Capita India is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capita India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capita India Recruiting CA,B.Com Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Group Financial Reporting Position.Complete Details for the Group Financial Reporting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)( Vikhroli )
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP including tax workings and notes
- Review account balances and highlight differences / deviations to business
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for preparation of financial statements
- Evaluate / review audit queries, discuss with respective business units and provide resolution
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a timebound manner
- Prepare financials for XBRL tagging, filing with Companies House / Regulators
- Prepare schedules for tax workings, review documents and invoices
- Generate new periods for tax computations in Alphatax and import SAP P&L data using automatic import process.
- Submit tax returns and supporting documents to HMRC via e-filing portal when authorised to do so by the Group Head of Tax.
- Prepare and review month end intergroup balances
- Identify differences in intergroup balances and raise queries with respective business units and provide resolution
- Prepare and review documentation for intergroup funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Review month end balances / Trial Balance
- Assist / prepare month end / year end reports / reviews / analysis