Capgemini Released Job Openings On 25-03-2022.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for SAP Functional Consultant Position.Complete Details for the SAP Functional Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas)View More (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience with SAP ISU FICA functional solutions architecture Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support Experience in FICA configuration of Main /Sub, Payment hierarchy, clearing rules, Dunning, Security Deposits, Payment Clearings, Open item management, Tax, Installment plans, Returns, Refund Process, Write offs. Responsible for all requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/invoicing work stream. Configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation Invoicing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable Integration of SAP system with external systems for transfer of Billable Items data Interface for transferring billing information from external systems to Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA) Transfer of account assignment data from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable to Finance and Controlling (FICO) Transfer of account assignment data from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable to Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) Parallel processing and Enhancement of standard business processes of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable using predefined Program Events Experience in FICA configuration of Main /Sub transactions, clearing rules, Dunning, Tax, Refund Process, write offs etc. Overall SAP & Organizational Experience- Provides subject matter expertise within industry, product, and process specialty areas. Experience leading small to medium project teams to perform tasks with specific goals and deadlines Experience preparing functional specifications and helping the ABAP team in developing RICEFW objects is a must. Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.