Capgemini Released Job Openings On 17-08-2021. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients€™ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting CA,B.Com,BBA/BMS,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 06-09+ Years of Experience for Head/VP/GM-Domestic/Offshore Debt Position.Complete Details for the Head/VP/GM-Domestic/Offshore Debt as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:06
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good experience in RTR domain with hands-on in preparing journals, period close reports/consolidated reports, reporting schedules, Regulatory Reporting and filings.
- Should be able to perform analysis of books independently & provide monthly sign-off for companies.
- Should have good understanding & execution capability of multiple tasks during close days.
- Support & co-ordinate internal / external audits, compliance & governance.
- Understand client’s business and ensure that processes are aligned per clients business needs & audit requirements for monthly, quarterly & annual closes (surveys & footnotes).
- Should be pro-active in communicating issues & follow up required inputs from the business.
- Act as point of contact for any issues involving month end, quarter end and year-end close & adhoc requests.
- Good working knowledge in SAP, Cadency, Wings
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives & automation opportunities.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is must.