Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Consultant .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21st Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Consultant
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Conduct investigation in response to a range of employee concerns, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation and other violations of policies and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on existing SpeakUp processes & policies update as per industrial trends and Compliance requirements
- Help create and deliver trainings with focus on prevention of harassment at workplace. Also conduct trainings regarding investigatory meetings, grievance procedures and other disciplinary and legal compliance matters.
- Build collaborative and productive working relationships with Business, BUHR, Legal, Ethics office and other internal/external parties
- Lead with integrity, respect, high personal standards and build personal credibility
- Preparing, reviewing, and analyzing compliance data; prepare executive level reports, highlighting key trends, for the purpose of Leadership review, Regulatory/ audit compliance reporting
- Supporting change management processes, generating reporting data on insights to improve unassisted service for Capgemini employees at India level
- Help balance risk, taking into account employee, business, and company perspectives
- Prepare high level dashboards and reporting for leadership review on the overall process and initiatives
- Partner in Liaising with the onboarding and L&D to initiate and partner on required trainings for employee awareness and behavioral change
Company Profile Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries