Capgemini Released Job Openings On 20/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting B.Com Graduate with 16-20+years experience for Finance Controller position.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:20/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Accenture Looking For B. Com,M.Com Freshers & Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
The candidate will be responsible for the complete financial management of the GDC including:
- Full P&L responsibility and balance sheet management including but not limited to Budgeting, forecasting, driving efficiency, rate card calculations and analytics to drive the business
- Managing the team of controllers responsible for the various areas within the GDC
- Representing CIS within Capgemini India organization
- Finance and sparring Partner to the head of the CIS GDC and working closely with the GDC management and operations teams
- Working with the reporting teams to ensure accurate and timely completion of the reporting requirements, presenting and explaining the CIS GDC performance during monthly management reviews with both the Global Business Line management as well as Capgemini India Management
- Reporting to the CFO Global Managed Services
The candidate will have experience working within a global organization. A Bachelor s degree is required; Accounting qualification or qualified by experience
- Understanding as well as a strong interest in improving finance processes
- An advocate for automation and data analytics best practices
- A change agent and financial performance driver
- Has experience with various financial systems (Hyperion, Oracle, SAP) and data analytics (Business Objects, Power BI)
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.