Capgemini Recruiting for the position Accounts Manager .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 17th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Accounts Manager
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Accounts Manager|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Responsible for General ledger activities – journal postings, bank reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, general ledger reconciliations, Inter Company, Balance sheet Reconciliation etc.
- Experience in Fixed assets accounting, depreciations, Obsolescence and price projections, Customer rebates, vendor rebates management.
- Experience around formulation of accruals, prepayment, understanding of variances, management reporting.
- Preparation of Month-end calendar, consolidation activities, exposure to SAP
- Responsible for smooth period end close and the management reporting thereafter.
- Responsible for ensuring an error free process with utmost accuracy & TAT.
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Responsible for adherence to production Planning and meeting of deliverables by supporting the team.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documents up to date for the team: Process maps, Standard operating procedures
Company Profile: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries