Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Direct Tax – Transfer Pricing .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Direct Tax – Transfer Pricing
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Direct Tax – Transfer Pricing|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Assist in Transfer Pricing compliances of CG India entities.
- Assist in tax and transfer pricing compliances of some Non-resident entities.
- Closely coordinating with various stakeholders for maintenance of Transfer Pricing documentation and records.
- Extracting financial reports and Preparation of Segmental margin workings for various CG Indian entities.
- Standardize processes to maintain backup documents/backup calculations for inter-company transactions and verifying the same.
- Handling Transfer Pricing Litigations including coordination with the Tax consultants and compiling details required by tax authorities.
- Responding to queries raised by various tax authorities including APA Authorities
- Maintaining Litigation tracker for all the transfer pricing assessments.
- Assisting the team in various Statutory and Management audits.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets for tax team and arranging the documents to support the monthly forecasts.
- Preparing decks for MIS reporting.
Company Profile Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries