Qualcomm Released Job Openings On 13/02/2023.Qualcomm is an American public multinational company headquartered in San Diego, California. It creates services related to intellectual property, semiconductors, software and wireless technology. It holds key patents for CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA WCDMA mobile communication standards.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Qualcomm s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Qualcomm Recruiting Chartered Accountant/MBA with 8+ years of experience in accounting domain. Experience in Record-to-Report is preferable for Staff Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Staff Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: WFH & WFO : CA,ICWA,MBA Finance Opening At HCL Technologies
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage and perform/review US GAAP general accounting activities
- Monitor, involve, follow up, where required, in the month end close process
- Perform SOX review and liaison with all the streams for consolidation for the purpose of 302 certification
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Prepare/review quarterly reporting schedules (QRS) to support 10-Q/10-K filings
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet analysis, review, and remediation
- Provide recommendations on overall improvements in the general ledger system by researching and assessing standardized workflow procedures and policies.
- Identify the opportunities for process improvements/automations etc., and where required lead them
- Apply professional best judgement
- Support the controllership team in external annual audits by providing timely and appropriate financial/system data and supporting documentation in line with the GAAP requirements and accounting standards
- Ensure that all processes and policies are compliant with Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
- Lead the team, guide and coach them as needed. Provide timely feedback.
- Update and support the Manager in the tasks as required
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager
- Guide the team to achieve the goals
- Stakeholder Management
Click here for Official notification and Apply