Cargill Business Services Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),B.Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Senior Associate -RTR .This position requires CA,ICWA(CMA),B.Com,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 24th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Associate -RTR
|Company Name||Cargill Business Services|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Associate -RTR|
Job Role or Description
- Participate in process improvement projects providing accounting and finance support.
- Lead cross trainings for team members as well as cross train for other areas to provide backup for critical tasks.
- Drive financial reporting operational and improvement activities.
- Participate in related cost calculation activities, variance analysis and reporting.
- Complete activities within compliance of related systems and organizational guidelines, policies and requirements.
- Take initiatives and provide support for multiple teams in partnership with related functional areas.
- Act as primary point of contact for selected processes to ensure all internal controls are in place and monitored.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Company Profile Cargill, Incorporated is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.