State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CA,CPA,CIA,CFA,Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered worldwide with operations worldwide on One Lincoln Street in Boston. It is the second oldest functioning United States Bank; Its predecessor, the Union Bank, was founded in 1792. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CIA,CFA,Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute a framework to test if the internal systems supporting compliance with regulatory requirements and expectations are properly designed, documented and implemented and include appropriate governance and data quality controls
- Perform risk assessments to identify areas requiring detailed testing
- Participate in reviews, including assessing the internal control environment, developing testing strategies and reviewing control and sample data testing
- Participate in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, identify controls and control gaps, by conducting walkthroughs
- Challenge, assess, detail test the design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Identify, document and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectives. Lead the identification and risk assessment of issues and work with management to track issues to resolution
- Draft recommendations and liaise with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- Provide updates to management as needed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in State Street Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with State Street Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.