Deloitte Released Job Openings On 28/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA,CMA Graduate with 00-02+years experience for Analyst– USI Finance & Reporting position.Complete Details for the Analyst– USI Finance & Reporting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 28/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Big 4 Job : EY Released 15 Job Openings (Send Updated Resume)
Job Description/Skills Required
As a part of this team, you will be:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the SAP, for period, month end, Quarter end and yearend activities (both Management and India statutory books), along with necessary annexures and supporting documents to be appended in SAP
- Period end accruals for operating costs incurred and invoices not accounted
- Accounting of payroll, AIP and other fringe costs (Gratuity, Leave, PSRIP, EDLI and PF admin costs) and other employee related costs
- Amortization of prepaid Insurance and other costs.
- Support on computation and preparation of USI SSOH allocations costs within USI legal entities.
- Support on computation and preparations of USI Monthly Statutory Invoices (Costs + TP markup)
- Provide/collate information for Finance related compliance activities
- Preparing reconciliations of various account balances
- Support on preparation of draft financial statements and assisting the Manager with necessary annexures and supporting workings for statutory audit
- Provide support on creation of reports and ledger extracts for various audits – Internal audit, statutory audit and tax audit
- Co-ordinate with other teams for collation and reconciliation of information for statutory financials.
About Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England.