Shell India Recruitment 2021. Shell India recruiting CA,CFA,CIMA,ACCA for R & A Modelling Lead and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Royal Dutch Shell PLC, commonly known as Shell, is a British – Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands and merged into a public limited company in the United Kingdom. Eligibility for the R & A Modelling Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shell India
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: R & A Modelling Lead
- Qualification: CA,CFA,CIMA,ACCA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing Valuation expertise in support of deal delivery within the remit of the Acquisition, Divestment & NBD team (Corporate M&A, Acquisition, Divestment, NBD, Exploration), aiming to generate sustainable value and drive strategic portfolio changes through the Energy Transition, by delivering innovative, integrated commercial deals, from inception to successful completion
- Performs fit-for-purpose economics and financial analysis for all Shell businesses (Upstream, Downstream, Integrated Gas & New Energies) with an internal and external lens, quantifying risks and returns across the integrated value chain, providing impactful valuation insights to decision makers to support informed decisions with close proximity to the Business Opportunity Managers
- Provide valuation support on 1 to 5 deals at any one time, depending on size and complexity
- Opportunity to deepen experience in value chains; valuation analysis; the Decision Quality methodology; valuation model building; fiscal systems; commercial negotiations; risk & uncertainty; identifying value drivers and using these to improve value propositions; preparing decision documents (PCNs, GIPs/GDPs); and internal/external stakeholder management
- Develop experience in coaching and supporting / peer-reviewing others
- Work on projects outside FTM (M&A teams) to build broader capability within Shell
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Shell India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Shell India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.