Franklin Templeton Investments Recruitment 2021.Franklin Templeton Investments recruiting CA (Inter),CS (Inter),CFA,MBA for Senior Business Analyst-Portfolio Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Business Analyst-Portfolio Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton Investments
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Business Analyst-Portfolio Compliance
- Qualification: CA (Inter),CS (Inter),CFA,MBA
- Experience: 01+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Pre-Trade Analysis: Investment Compliance personnel liaise directly with traders and portfolio teams at the point of order entry to ensure compliance with applicable investment limitations / restrictions
- Exceptions generated via the automated pre-trade compliance review (Charles River) are reviewed for further investigation, escalation, etc.
- Post-Trade Analysis: Conduct timely and accurate compliance analysis of portfolio holdings, composition and historical transactions to verify compliance with applicable investment exposure and activity limitations stemming from regulatory requirements, client mandate, applicable policies, etc
- Perform manual checks and analyses of portfolio and benchmark holdings, review historical transactions etc. for restrictions which are not automated in Charles River, including research on other systems such as Bloomberg and MSCI
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.