AXA XL Recruitment 2021. AXA XL recruiting CA Inter/ICWA inter /CFA for Head/VP/GM-Recruitment and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we dont just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it..Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM-Recruitment as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-Recruitment
- Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA inter /CFA
- Experience:00-01 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 6,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 26/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Kritika.Anand@axa-abs.co.in
Job Description/Skills Required
- Train new team members on key process tasks
- Identify process efficiencies and participate in process improvement initiative
- Make updates and amendments to process documentation
- Participate in training sessions
- Perform transactional activities related to the function at the expected level of delivery in terms of turnaround time and quality while performing the following processes.
- Investment Accounting: Asset designation, initial designation of interfaced trades, Initial designation of manual trades, change of designation, de-recognition.
- Sub ledger preparation, Nautilus group consolidation, fund summary consolidation.
- Valuation and pricing : Accrual/ deferral of interest, valuation pricing
- Impairment processing and delivering data to general ledger
- Hedge Accounting & designation: Post designations, generate the postings, Post hedge accounting items, post in F1, Generate the postings, post hedge accounting designation
- Reporting: Maintain and communicate reporting policies, prepare and analyze reports, distribution of reports and acquiring sign offs & reports submission
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.