Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL) Released Job Openings On 08-10-2021. Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL) India Limited (ENIL), popularly known as Mirchi, owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it Indias largest private FM radio broadcaster..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL) Recruiting CA Inter/ICWA Inter/CA/ICWA(CMA)/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Senior Manager Finance (MIS) Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager Finance (MIS) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Amazon,PwC,Jindal Steel and Power,TATA Steel,Accenture Released Freshers & Experience Openings
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Preparation of Quarterly Board Presentation on timely basis with all the data analysis and explanations • Monthly MIS is prepared within 5 working days from the month end • Management presentation is prepared within 7 working days from the month end • Prepare Quarterly Investor presentation • MIS/Weekly reports Financial/Business related reports to Branch Heads and Finance Heads • Yearly Budget Preparation and facilitating meetings and interactions with investors and analysts • Tracking budget vs. actual MIS on monthly basis • Cost benefit analysis for various new projects/opportunities. • Assisting in preparation of business plan and financial models • Fund Management Collections and Payments control • Co-ordination with financial accounting team for monthly / quarterly / yearly closing