Eaton Recruiting for the position Sr. Analyst FP&A .This position requires CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Sr. Analyst FP&A
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Sr. Analyst FP&A|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Proficiency with MS-Office – particularly Excel, Power Point, Word and other reporting tools
- Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools –SAP, Oracle, ENCORE, RADAR, DFT etc
- Experience with Oracle Financials and SAP preferred
- 8-10 years of FP&A and accounting experience.
- Adaptable to varying cultures.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to summarize findings and present solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Act as a business partner to Electrical Plants, divisions, and headquarters
- Dealing with ambiguity about changes in regulations/external requirements
- Systematic process orientation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to compliance
- Be a self-starter & be able to operate without close supervision
- Drive for result, enthusiasm, transparent, Customer focus
- Influencing skills with relationship building with the customers and stakeholder
Company Profile: Eaton Corporation PLC is a multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio