BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA,MBA,M. Com, CIMA,CPA,ICWA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: BNY Mellon
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA,M. Com, CIMA,CPA,ICWA
- Experience:4 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:06
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the preparation and review of annual/semi/quarterly financial statements of hedge funds and private equity funds in accordance with accounting standards IFRS/US GAAP and regulatory requirements.
- Perform a detailed review and analysis of general ledger balances, identifying issues and initiating the resolution of those issues with relevant parties.
- Ability to apply accounting concepts and pass required journal entries as relevant.
- Ensure the accuracy and reasonability of amounts disclosed in financial statements.
- Ensure documentation of evidences used to calculate and support all financial statement disclosures.
- Detailed understanding of financial instruments including derivatives and related disclosures in financial statement as per accounting standards and regulations.
- Good understanding of investment funds, fund administration business and relevant industry knowledge.
- Follow all procedures regarding financial statement preparation and sign off required checklists.
- Analyse, recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on knowledge and experience obtained during financial statement preparation process.
- Ensure adherence to financial statement production calendar.