Philips Recruitment 2021. Philips recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting for FP&A Analyst – Senior Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume . Koninklizke Phillips N.V. Dutch multinational corporation, founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been headquartered in Amsterdam, although Benelux is still headquartered in Eindhoven. Eligibility for the FP&A Analyst – Senior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: FP&A Analyst – Senior Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyses market performance, provides actionable insights on monthly performance, participates and contributes in strategic planning, annual operating planning, forecasting,
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such scenario analysis, predictive and prescriptive analysis. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Take ownership in driving the performance management cycle including target setting, AOP underpinning in collaboration with Markets and in driving accurate forecast submissions.
- Build consensus towards a harmonized bottom up forecasting approach to create the right transparency in performance assessment.
- Harmonize analytical framework across Markets and enable cross sharing of best practices.
- Drive simplification and automation efforts across the team and take initiative on adopting digital tools
- Drive simplification and automation efforts to bring greater efficiency in ways of working.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Philips Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Philips Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.