DXC Recruitment 2021. DXC recruiting CA/CPA/CIMA/ICWA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services..Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DXC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CIMA/ICWA
- Experience:9 – 13 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Gopala BR
Job Description/Skills Required
- The incumbent will play a strategic, financial and operational thought leadership driven role along with the management team
- The overall responsibilities include budgeting, planning, developing financial forecasts and operational goals, managing risks and issues, controlling, reporting, and partnering with leaders to ensure that the cost envelope is managed
- The candidate will hold responsibility for managing business plans, taking necessary corrective actions and is expected to apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making
- The role will require working very closely with business leaders such as Capability Leaders, Function leaders, FP&A head & Business Operations.
- Financial Analysis of business components in terms of understanding the key drivers
- Ability to identify and understand cost trends to assist in coming up with areas of improvement and cost productivity
- Ensure right cost hits region P&L, particularly cost coming in from third parties, outside of region / sub-region / sector
Flash/Forecast & Close Process:
- Preparation, analysis & consolidation of forecast for assigned P&L, financial bridges clearly articulating key business drivers behind variances Vs budget, prior Flash and Year on Year and quarterly comparisons.
- Consolidation of forecast across capabilities working closely with all support finance analysts.
Interested can share their profile to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the below details keeping the same subject line:
Current company –
Highest qualification –
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Current Location –
Ph no. –