Flex Recruitment 2021. Flex recruiting CA/CPA/CFA/CMA for Manager – Finance Centre of Excellence and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flex Ltd. is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers..Eligibility for the Manager – Finance Centre of Excellence as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flex
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Manager – Finance Centre of Excellence
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CFA/CMA
- Experience:08-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyze and interpret performance for trends and variations; translate into executive-level briefings that articulate issues and drive actionable responses
- Responsible for management reporting and analysis and providing support in executive level presentations
- Ensure accuracy in the insight / information provided to the business partners, preventing any misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information.
- Create standard tools and methods of collecting and disseminating key financial data
- Perform advanced analytics, modeling, and data mining to develop insights to constructively support business partners in the decision-making process
- Effectively contribute and coordinate in driving projects across workstream(s) within fCOE in collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues
- Play a catalyst role in adding value to the business partners by way of sharing and implementing industry best practices in finance processes / concepts
- Facilitate continuous improvement processes for the analysis of business and financial data and related conclusions and recommendations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.