Adecco Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA/PGDM for the position New Associate – Business Process Design .This position requires CA/CMA/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 17th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- New Associate – Business Process Design
|Salary Offering||₹ 12,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||New Associate – Business Process Design|
Related Job :Cognizant Looking For Freshers & Experience
Job Role or Description
- Prepare the global annual budgets, monthly forecasts and ensure accurate and timely information is provided to the stakeholders
- Support the India business team to drive the business strategy, drive commercial decisions, identify insights and actions, and help identify process improvements
- Act as an interface between LHH business financial and management reporting requirements and Adecco finance team
- Where required assist the sales team and BL on any major bid opportunities in terms of pricing and structure, for profitable business
- Proactive Expense management:
- Ensure expenses are managed in line with revenues and recommend action plan for any deviation from budget / targets;
- Prepare contingency plans for any slowdown of business
- Prepare variance analysis on a monthly basis and highlight key issues and unusual items and provide recommendation to remediate
- Prepare monthly Operations Review documents / and other management presentations
- Compensation and Bonus plan modelling – Partner with HR and Finance / Prepare monthly detailed schedules by person to support monthly accrual / Oversees commission calculation where applicable and to publish to the business managers
- Support the Collections team to solve disputes working with the business teams and with the AR team on Invoicing / CN accuracy, IC reporting, etc.
- Participate in any special projects as assigned, inclusive of working on any potential merger & acquisitions
Company Profile The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company.