Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA for BPM Manager – FP&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Marsk A / S, also known as Mersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company that is active in ancillary services such as maritime and inland freight forwarding and supply chain management and port operation. Mersk has been the largest container shipping line and ship operator in the world since 1996.. Eligibility for the BPM Manager – FP&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: BPM Manager – FP&A
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Have up to date knowledge on policies, processes and procedures of the bank from time to time including the KYC requirements.
- Report risks and issues to the management on timely basis.
- Provide support on ad-hoc activities or newly allocated tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Coordinating with on-shore and off-shore processing teams for BAU as well as ad-hoc tasks/ projects from time to time.
- Seek to maintain relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Maersk Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Maersk Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.