BNP Paribas Recruiting CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA/MBA/PGDM for the position Business Analyst .This position requires CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 23rd Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Business Analyst
|Company Name||BNP Paribas|
|Salary Offering||₹ 13,00,000 – 23,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Business Analyst|
Job Role or Description
- Application of the accounting policy in North America Region (NAR) Finance General Ledger Chart of Accounts. This includes the definition of Operational Accounting Schemas throughout product lifecycle for new products, businesses, source systems and/or new accounting standards and validation of accounting in our General Ledger.
- Standardize accounting schemas within NAR Finance and coordinate alignment of the General Ledgers accounting schemas across common products with London/Group.
- Establish a governance process for maintenance of the Operational Accounting Schemas, effectively monitor changes to existing schemas and update and maintain the Operational Accounting Schema library accordingly.
- Remediate inconsistencies in the General Ledger across accounts, products, legal entities and source systems.
- Analyze and document business requirements for modifications to the Chart of Accounts and propose solutions based on the published data model standard.
Company Profile BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients.