RR Donnelley Released Job Openings On 09/09/2023.RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions. With more than 52,000 clients and 39,500 employees across 34 countries, RRD offers the industry€™s most comprehensive offering of solutions designed to help companies€”from Main Street to Wall Street€”optimize customer engagement and streamline business operations across the complete customer journey. RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to create, manage, deliver, and optimize their marketing and business communications strategies..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for RR Donnelley s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
RR Donnelley freshers Vacancy Details:
RR Donnelley hiring CA/Bcom/Mcom/MBA Graduates with 10 to 20 years’ experience for Accounting Manager position.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:09/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 11th September – 12th September , 11.00 AM – 5.30 PM
RRD,Floor 6, Prestige Polygon, 471 Anna Sala, Chennai, 600 035 IndiaContact – Sujai.S
Related Jobs: Genpact Mega Zoom (Virtual) Interview On 12th September 2023 For Freshers And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The Assistant / Accounting Team Manager will be responsible for managing a team of accounting professionals and providing guidance and support to ensure the team meets its goals.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the accounting team, including developing and implementing processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Will be responsible for providing training and guidance to team members, as well as ensuring that all accounting activities are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain high level of connect and engagement with the Line of businesses and business partners in Middle East Countries
- The primary responsibility will be overseeing the month/quarter/year end close, co-ordination with auditors on statutory as well as management accounts, intercompany reconciliations and related reporting requirement
- Prepare and review annual financials as per financial reporting standards and ensure reporting as prescribed accounting standards within due timelines
- Month-end accounting closure process with agreed timelines
- Preparation and reporting of annual financials as per applicable GAAP to central entities and interacting with Groups finance controllers for consolidation purposes
Requirements for this role include:
- The successful candidate must have at least 10 – 12 years of experience in GULF accounting, MS Office Suite, and SAP ERP, 4+ Years in People Management and client handling.
- Core accounting experience in R2R is Mandatory / Handling Middle East accounts preferred
- B.com / MBA / semi qualified (CA/CMA) preferred
- Technical know-how in MS Office Suite / Work experience in SAP S4 HANA ERP is essential
- Hands-on experience in areas of financial control / Reconciliation / Intercompany accounting with similar organizations.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Sunday Thursday Middle East Time.