British Council Recruitment 2021. British Council recruiting CA/ICWA Inter/M.Com for Senior Team Lead and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.British Council is a British organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities. It operates in more than 100 countries: promotes extensive knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language; Promoting cultural, scientific, technological and educational cooperation with the United Kingdom.Eligibility for the Senior Team Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Team Lead
- Qualification: CA/ICWA Inter/M.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring for block invoices / Duplicate PO review & query management
- Managing rejections & Reissues. To do a Root cause analysis of payment failure and timely reporting it
- Execute T & E Settlement and T&E audit,
- GR/IR clearing (Vendor Clearing)
- Vendor Journal Posting
- Provide monthly reports and daily exception reporting
- Vendor reconciliation review,
- Share mailbox review & management
- Managing SLA and ensure P2P process in compliance with P2P principles
- Drive process improvement
- Providing timely, accurate, and reliable accounting support to the countries that served the team.
- The focal point for regional/functional processing requests and incidents relating to Purchase to pay activities to the countries that served the team.
- Team Management –Identification of team needs training/development, resource allocation and resolving team daily issues, team cross-training and their succession plan, team mentoring, team building exercise, and execute performance review
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in British Council Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with British Council Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.