BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA,CMA for SrAnlyst, Fin Plan&Analy and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007.Eligibility for the SrAnlyst, Fin Plan&Analy as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: BNY Mellon
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: SrAnlyst, Fin Plan&Analy
- Qualification: CA,CMA
- Experience: 3 or more years of experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The senior analyst is accountable to deliver basic analytics and reporting support for their assigned corporate, line of business, sector, shared service, region, country, or legal entity team. S/he plays an integral role providing support for the development of period end commentary, variance analysis, and reporting; supporting KPI metrics tracking and scorecard reporting, providing capital planning, project planning, and budget management support, in addition to a wide range of planned periodic and unplanned delivery to ad hoc requests as assigned. Under the supervision of his/her supervisor, the individual in this role will work independently to accomplish his/her own assigned workload and collaboratively with other members of his/ her Finance or cross functional team in compliance with the approved process standards at the agreed service levels committed to in the Mutual Service Agreements. The senior analyst may be called upon to contribute to or perform analysis of financial transactions, budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, general ledger accounts, operating performance, profitability, and industry/competitor outcomes and trends. S/he may provide analytical support to activities such as audits, the fulfillment of ad hoc requests, and other special projects as assigned.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.