PwC Released Job Openings On 23/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting B.Com,BBA,MBA with 02-05+Years Experience for HC- Payroll Operation- Associate (FTH) Position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Infosys Walk In On 27th May 2023 For B. Com,M. Com,BBA,MBA Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for HR operational activities which involve mainly Payroll and Benefit administration.
- Be the second in person responsible for the payroll Regular employees which would involve collation of inputs for New joiner, Last working day, Retention inputs, Variable earnings, LWP inputs and others.
- Responsible for the administration of employee benefits (insurance, Sodexo, wellness etc..) including managing employee induction.
- Should be able to manage relationships with various stakeholders both internal and external (service providers, insurers, finance team, C&B Team, Talent consultants, HRBPs and procurement team).
- Support the team with Statutory audits both internal & external- Corporate audits, finance and for all HR Operations processes.
- Manage day to day HR operations activities together with the team
- Adapt, communicate, and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to deliver cross functional efficiency.
- Able to introduce best practices from the market & raise the bar with innovative practices that enable to deliver the best solutions and enrich employee experience.
- Ensure to drive operational governance, meeting SLA and metric enhancements encompassing HR operational activities.
- Develop adequate functional and technical tool competencies in alignment with organizational and role requirements.
About Company: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services
Click here for Official notification and Apply