PwC Recruiting CA, CA (Inter), CS, CFA or MBA for the position Advisory – Deals – CMAAS – Associate 2 .This position requires CA, CA (Inter), CS, CFA or MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 29th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Advisory – Deals – CMAAS – Associate 2
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Advisory – Deals – CMAAS – Associate 2|
|Qualification||CA, CA (Inter), CS, CFA or MBA|
Job Role or Description
As an Associate, you will work as part of CMAAS (Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services) team in performing data driven financial and accounting GAAP analysis and communicating with PwC network offices on project deliverables (Acquisitions/Divestitures/Capital Raising/Accounting Advisory). Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in a team interpreting data and analysing / reviewing results along with transforming source data into a workable format, and visualizing data insights, using Microsoft and Data Analytical tools;
- Proactively work with team leaders and team members to manage a workload of multiple projects with competing priorities based on relative importance and urgency;
- Communicating with team leaders, and PwC network offices to understand scope and expectations, and present project deliverables once they have been completed;
- Keep up to date with local and international business and economic issues including GAAP, as they pertain to assigned PwC network office regions.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed.
- Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
Company Profile PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.