PwC Recruitment 2021. PwC recruiting Graduate for Senior Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies, which operates in partnership under the PWC brand. PwC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.. Eligibility for the Senior Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Senior Associate
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PwC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PwC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.