PwC Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network that operates in partnership under the PwC brand. PWC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CPA, CFA or a Masters degree in Finance Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Financial Markets – Structured Finance (RMBS) – Associate Position.Complete Details for the Financial Markets – Structured Finance (RMBS) – Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting during each phase of a securitisation transaction, from loan file due diligence, collateral and modelling services to post-closing, comfort services and periodic reporting; Assisting in preparation of agreed-upon procedures and compiling our findings in a report ready for closing; Creating independent financial models to project collateral and bond cash-flows for various debt types and related securitizations, including asset backed securities, mortgage backed securities, and collateralized loan obligations; Investor reporting and ongoing deal management to provide comfort to Trustees / Bankers on the accuracy of ongoing reports provided to investors or sponsors; Performing valuation analysis of financial instruments and structured products; Enhancing the quality of work by actively supervising and coaching others taking responsibility for the quality of work and performing a critical self-review, seeking proactively the advice of supervisors, and responding to feedback in a timely manner; Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product