PwC Recruiting CA/ICWA Inter/B.Com/BBA/BMS/M.Com for the position APAC (ASIA PACIFIC) – AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNTING & TAXATION .This position requires CA/ICWA Inter/B.Com/BBA/BMS/M.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- APAC (ASIA PACIFIC) – AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNTING & TAXATION
|Location||Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||APAC (ASIA PACIFIC) – AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNTING & TAXATION|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Company Profile PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG