PwC Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021. PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies, which operates in partnership under the PWC brand. PwC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA/M.Com/MFM Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for SAP – FICO – Associate Position.Complete Details for the SAP – FICO – Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regarding SAP Simple Finance based on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
- Understanding of Accounting Standards and Finance Process flows to collect the Business requirements
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint and present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows on client’s proposed business processes.
- Ability to articulate the differences and advantages of Simple finance over ECC.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Ability to configure SAP Finance and Controlling module and deliver work products / packages confirming to the Client’s Standards & Requirements.