PwC Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021. PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network that operates in partnership under the PwC brand. PWC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CA/CS/ICWA/Commerce Graduate/Post graduate Candidates with 03-04+ Years of Experience for Asset & Wealth Management Position.Complete Details for the Asset & Wealth Management as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Attentive participation in US Asset & Wealth Management Tax training modules and on the job trainings.
- Preparation of US Financial Services, Investment Partnership tax returns (Form 1065 etc),
- Should have worked on (Partnership, Federal, Hedge Funds & Private Equity) OR Real Estate – Real time experience in this domain, OR SALT – Should have an experience in State & Local Tax.
- Responsible for self-review of deliverables before handing them to Assistant Manager.
- Utilize available tax technical resources to enhance US tax knowledge.
- Contribute to team discussions and share knowledge for the benefit of the group.
- Understand assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks guidance when needed.
- Understands personal and team roles as well as based on responsibilities and objectives.
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented and able to
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of client, staff and firm information.