PwC Released Job Openings On 14-09-2021.PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies that works in partnership under the PWC brand. PwC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CA/CFA/MBA/Bachelor or Masters degree Candidates with 01-02+ Years of Experience for Advisory – DEALS – Valuation – Associate 2 Position.Complete Details for the Advisory – DEALS – Valuation – Associate 2 as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.