KPMG Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA for the position AML/KYC .This position requires B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 29th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- AML/KYC
|Salary Offering||₹ 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Ensuring KYC reviews are undertaken to the required quality standards on a timely basis
- Transaction monitoring analysis and document proofing and consequently suspicious activity / transaction monitoring reporting
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the framework and plan for AML to properly address the Compliance needs and requirements in line with laws, rules, and regulations
- Responsible for carrying out general companywide AML compliance checks. PEP/Sanction Screening
- Expertise in relation to understanding suspicious Payment trends and behaviors.
- Knowledge of ongoing AML trends such as high-risk industries, high risk countries, sanction lists etc.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with the related divisions so that effective escalation of issues is achieved, and risk managed.
Company Profile KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.