KPMG Recruiting M.Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Fixed Term Staff Canada Tax .This position requires M.Com,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 13th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Fixed Term Staff Canada Tax
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Fixed Term Staff Canada Tax|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Related Job : Capgemini Recruiting Freshers & Experience: Dail to HR
Job Role or Description
- Preparation of tax working papers using the client provided information
- Draft Individual Canadian tax returns. This includes to determine clients’ refunds, or the amount of taxes owed.
- Provide day to day support to Senior Associates and Assistant Managers to assist with the delivery of client deliverables includes tax related working papers and tax returns.
- Develops knowledge of Canada Individual tax legislations
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Strong tax and accounting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e., Excel).
- Basic knowledge in Indian direct and indirect taxation.
Company Profile KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations