KPMG Recruiting CA,ACCA,ACA,ICAI and/or ATT/CTA for the position Senior Associate .This position requires CA,ACCA,ACA,ICAI and/or ATT/CTA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 24th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Associate
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Associate|
|Qualification||CA,ACCA,ACA,ICAI and/or ATT/CTA|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Responsible for preparation and first review of tax computations (and tax provisions where in scope) for a portfolio of computations (the size of the portfolio will be complexity dependent), delivering a high-quality product within the agreed time frames.
- Provide day to day support to Assistant Managers and Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Raise appropriate information requests to gather outstanding data from clients.
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle. Participating in telephone calls with clients, other KPMG team members and HMRC.
- Supervising and training junior staff members on basic tax technical and tax compliance process matters.
- Performing other tax compliance related activities as and when required.
Company Profile KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations